Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vintage Wedding Dress for Big Day


When you look for wedding dress, how do you choose the style? Just follow wedding fashion trends, or stay something special. If you like the feeling of gorgeous, classical and romantic, personally I high recommend the vintage dress. From 1920s to 1970s, there are so many flatter vintage wedding dresses. You might find one from your mother's chest. 





Vintage bridal gowns are special looks from today, many brides-to-be believe that there is no other better ways to be stunning on their big day by wearing vintage wedding dress. Compared with conventional bridal gowns, the nice features of Vintage gowns are as following: the variety styles, narrow shoulder, loose sheath, delicate designs, best quality construction, and the unique noble feeling. Especial for the fashionable strapless design, some brides-to be think vintage chiffon wedding dress look more elegant. 




"I will wear my mom's vintage gown on my big day, because it looks really so fabulous and unique. When I was a little girl, I had liked it so much. To wear it on my big day, that's my dream, it's so amazing that my dream will come true soon. For today's stylish styles, although they are very sassy or special, they lack of something I need, but vintage gown can give me. It's never being out of wedding fashion. What's more, to wear the gown will have some special meaning and values for my big day, that's pretty good", says by Julie, a sweet bride-to be, her wedding date is 25th, June. 


So, how do you think of vintage lace wedding dress? Whether you will wear vintages wedding dress or not on your big day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment